EB 1200/1800 Event Three
Electronic ballast in 19" technology for use with 1200 W and 1800 W Metal Halide Lamps.
- For operation of three Event daylight lampheads in conjunction with multicore technology or three standard lampheads by use of special splitbox.
- Compensation of cable losses between ballast and lamphead(with 1200 W lampheads between ballasts and splitbox).
- In connection with 1800 W lampheads automatically adaptation to 1200 W or 1800 W lamp power.
- For operation in specially designed 19" cabinet racks or flight cases
- Cassette technique with three separate 1200 W / 1800 W power units allows quick replacement in case of failure.
- Lamp power constant controlled for steady light quality independent of line voltage and age of the lamp used.
- Flicker free operation by use of 200 Hz square wave current.
- Typical light ripple max. 3%.
- Dimming in range of 50-100% of nominal lamp power.
- With active line filter (PFC) for minimized apparent power and reduced disturbances of power supply network.
- Large range for input voltage ULN = 180 - 250 V ~ .
- Protection against line overvoltage and overtemperature.
- Lamp outlet protected against no-load conditions and short circuit.
- Each module can also be operated by digital remote control (DMX 512).
||3 x 1200 W / 1800
= 180 - 250 V~ (3,N,PE)
||cos φ ≈ 0.98
4 HE 557 mm (1 HE = 44,5 mm)
||approx. 24 kg