EB 6/9 Universal
Electronic ballast for use with 6000 W and 9000 W
Metal Halide Lamps
- Available for daylight
lamps of all well-known manufacturers.
- In connection with suitable lampheads compensation of cable losses between ballast and lamphead. (CCL – Compensation of Cable Losses)
- Electronic detection of the used lamp types 6000 W and
- Lamp power constant
controlled for steady light quality
independent of line voltage and of the age of the bulb used.
- Flicker free operation
by use of 75 Hz square wave current.
- Typical light ripple
max. 3% .
- Additional `low-noise`
modes (50 Hz / 60 Hz) to reduce
the noise that might occur in the lamp head.
- Optionally equipped with 1000 Hz operation mode for use
with digital 'high speed' cameras.
- “Arc Control” to prevent unintended resonance arising inside bulbs of different designs
- Dimming in range of
50 - 100% of nominal lamp power.
- With active line filter
(PFC) for minimized apparent power
reduced disturbances of Power supply network.
- Large range for input
voltage 180 - 250 V~.
- Protection against
line overvoltage and overtemperature.
- Lamp outlet protected
against no-load conditions and
- Solid aluminum construction
witch outside heat sinks.
- Very silent due to
temperature regulated fans.
- Optionally equipped
with digital remote control (DMX512).
W / 9000 W
|| 180 -
250 V~ 50 / 60 Hz 1,N,PE
6kW: 7600 VA (max.)
9kW: 11200 VA (max.)
||cos φ ≈ 0,98
||263 358 450 mm
||approx. 28 kg