EB 12/18 High Speed
Electronic ballast for use with 12000 W and 18000 W Metal Halide Lamps
- Available for daylight lamps of all well-known manufacturers.
- Electronic detection of the used lamp types 12000 W and 18000 W
- Lamp power constant controlled for steady light quality independent of line voltage and of the age of the bulb used.
- Flicker free operation by use of 75Hz square wave current for use with standard frame rates
- High speed operation modes with 300 Hz and 1000 Hz square wave current for digital cameras with high frame rates.
- Autoscan function for the high speed operation modes: The ballast automatically searches the optimal operation frequency for the used lamp
to operate with up to 3000 fps.
- Additional “low-noise” modes (50Hz/60Hz) to reduce the noise that might occur in the lamp head.
- Typical light ripple max. 3% (for film shootings up to 10,000 fps)
- Arc Control” to prevent unintended resonance arising inside bulbs of different designs (75Hz and „low-noise“ operation).
- Dimming in range of 50 - 100% of nominal lamp power.
- With active line filter (PFC) for minimized apparent power and reduced disturbances of power supply network.
- Large range for input voltage 190 - 250 V~ (automatic switching).
- Protection against line overvoltage and overtemperature.
- Lamp outlet protected against no-load conditions and short circuit.
- Solid aluminum construction with outside heat sinks.
- Very silent due to temperature regulated fans.
- Extended 3 channel DMX remote control (on/off, dimming, operation mode).
- Caddie for transport included.
||12000 W / 18000 W
|| 190 - 250 V~ 50 / 60 Hz 1,N,PE
||12kW: 13000 VA (max.)
||18kW: 19600 VA (max.)
||cos φ ≈ 0,98
||283 548 506 mm
||approx. 49 kg (64 kg incl. caddie)